How to prepare to support a virtual workforceSure, you already realize that migrating to a remote workforce is a great tactical decision for your company. But do you know the most important questions you need to ask before you actually do it?
- Does your entire staff have dependable internet at home?
- If they do, are you ready to supply the right equipment and tools and resolve any connectivity or security issues fast?
- Are you ready to adjust schedules and manage around critical events and triggers as they come into play?
- Are you ready to face the prospect of functioning with minimal on-site personnel and IT teams?
- What’s the best way to connect with remote agents in a virtual setting?
- Will your managers know how to optimize agent performance digitally, from a distance?
Virtual contact center
"Agents want to do a good job and be recognized for it. They should be able to deliver the same level of customer service as they were doing before, ensuring that they can provide excellent customer experiences and receive the appropriate praise. The standard mechanism of face-to-face communication and monitoring supervision has gone."