Over the years, some of the world’s most inspiring people have taken to the Dreamforce stage. And this year is no different, as another host of visionary speakers have been announced to open our eyes to industry trends and to tell us how they use Salesforce to connect with their customers in new ways.
This year, we can expect insights from Marc Benioff, (Chairman and CEO of Salesforce, Jessica Alba, (Founder of The Honest Company), Susan Wojcicki (CEO of YouTube) and George Colony (CEO of Forrester), to name but a few. (See the full list here).
As we look forward to another action-packed, fun, buzzing Dreamforce in just three weeks’ time, we thought we’d be remiss not to reminisce on some of the most inspirational and thought-provoking quotes from some of the great minds of last year’s Dreamforce for you to enjoy. Because quite simply, Tony Prophet, Marc Benioff, Parker Harris, Will.i.am, and Hillary Clinton, (and many more) were spectacular! We wonder what will come of this year’s Dreamforce…
- “90% of the world's data was created in the last two years" – Marc Benioff
- “Engaging people is about meeting their needs, not yours” – TonyRobbins
- “When you stop learning and growing, you stop living” – Tony Prophet
- “I think a critical part of being successful in our industry is having a beginner’s mind” – Marc Benioff
- “There are leaders and there are followers. Followers follow leaders and leaders follow their heart” – Will.i.am
- “Leaders anticipate. Losers react” – Tony Robbins
- “Truly great companies don’t move away from their roots, their truth and strength” – Tony Prophet
- “Look at the world. See the problem. And solve it” - Will.i.am
- “I think that every technology company that’s more than 20 years old will break up” –Marc Andreessen
- “When you sell to a customer, that’s just the beginning of a lifetime journey with that customer” – Linda Crawford
- “How are you going to make your decisions when you’re with a customer? With your phone” – Parker Harris
- “Innovation, having fun and giving back, should be the core values for everyone” – Hillary Clinton
- “A phone can be a small screen for a big story” – Alex Dayon
- “Nothing is going to make you happier in your life than giving” – Marc Benioff
- “It is absolutely clear to me that we have to keep the internet open” – Hillary Clinton
- “Your number one skill as a leader is the ability to influence” – Tony Robbins
- “I think mobile was the biggest disruptor in our industry – Jeremy Stoppelman
- “Success does not mean taking, it means truly growing and giving” – Tony Robbins
- “The word gap leads to an achievement gap and has life-long consequences” – Hillary Clinton
- “The great companies get built by their founders” – Marc Andreessen
What were your favourite quotes and highlights of Dreamforce ’14? Tell us on Twitter @NewVoiceMediaAlso, take a look at our Dreamforce microsite to find out how we can help you deliver more customers, to check out our awesome pre-gala party, and much more.