Did you know that your Vocalocity phone system actually comes with not one, but FOUR possible voicemail messages?
Changing Voicemail Greetings with Vocalocity Mobile
- Log into the Vocalocity Mobile app
- Tap "Settings"
- Tap "Voicemail"
- Scroll to the section under "Voicemail Greetings" and select the type of recording you want to change. For example, "Busy"
- Tap on "Busy" and press "Record"
- The phone will prompt you to enter a phone number from which to record your message. You can also use your cell phone.
- Press "Dial"
- When your phone rings, you'll hear a prompt to record your message and press # when you're done
- To save your message, press "1" or press "2" to delete it and start again
- Repeat the process for all the different types of greetings you want to customize
- When you're all done, remember to press "Save"
Changing Voicemail Greetings from Your Desk Phone
- Press the message or voicemail button on your desk phone
- The system will prompt you to enter your password and press #
- Press "4" to access your mailbox options
- Press 1 to change your Unavaliable message
- Press 2 to change your Busy / Do Not Disturb message
- Press 3 to change your Name
- Press 4 to change your Temporary / Vacation message
- Press 5 to change your PIN number
- Once you've chosen the type of message you want to change, start recording at the beep and press # when you're done speaking
- To save your message, press "1" or to delete the message press "2"
It's that simple! Now, when people call you, they'll hear a different message based on the options you've set up.