Make your customers and bottom line smile
Who doesn’t want to drive efficiency, reduce cost, and boost their CSAT, CES, and NPS scores? A virtual assistant helps reduce wait times, so that you can serve more customers and increase business insights.
- Add contact centre capacity without increasing headcount
- Provide 24-hour service with minimal human involvement
- Free up live agents for more complex queries
- Increase sales and reduce compliance risk through consistency
- Get immediate resolution to straightforward and repeatable queries
- Increase overall first call resolution rate and improve average handle times
Key areas of focus
- Inbound query resolution: Customers have common questions that need answering, like: “Where is my shipment?” With a quick link to your CRM/ERP, the virtual representative can answer these and many other questions 24/7, freeing agents to focus on high-value loyalty-building interactions.
- Outbound phone campaigns: When performing a survey, qualifying leads or executing a recall, the most efficient and scalable way to carry it out is via a discreet and tactful virtual representative.
- Phone operation business continuity: Even when the worst happens, customers can still get service over the phone. A virtual representative can handle calls in high volumes during emergencies and disasters, or while the queue is peaking.
- Concierge or receptionist: Asking questions of a concierge or receptionist can be a slow and frustrating process; long waiting times are not uncommon as they prioritise enquiries. Automating this process provides a dedicated “person” who can respond immediately and can scale massively.
- Voice enabled self-service
- AI-driven conversations
- Natural language understanding
- Flexible, easily tailored, compliant solution
- Secure and seamless integration with the contact centre
- Omnichannel capability