Compliance friendlyMinimal effort to achieve PCI compliance with all payment providers, while avoiding the expense and effort of developing your own integrated solution.
Customer friendlyVia a telephone keypad, the customer enters the card details which — as a monotone beep— appear masked as asterisks in the agent console and prevent the details from reaching the contact centre.
Agent friendlyThe system conceals customer credit card details from the agent, who can remain within your CRM while they speak with the customer and monitor their progress.
Contact centre security featuresAt every stage, we want to earn and justify our customers’ trust in us to handle their data and interactions carefully.
- PCI DSS compliance: The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard is a mandatory requirement for all merchants accepting card payments over the telephone to guarantee customer details are not compromised
- ISO 27001: This information security management system (ISMS) standard brings information security under management control
- HIPAA: The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 is US legislation that provides data privacy and security provisions for safeguarding medical information
- SOC 2 Type 2: Service Organisation Control 2 Type II certification is an annual process of reporting how well a service organisation abides by certain standards in the control of its customers’ information
ComplianceUse our PCI-compliant solution to comply with credit card security standards while making payment transactions fast and frictionless. Our solution expedites credit card transactions while keeping sensitive credit card information away from the contact centre. Requirements include:
- Building and maintaining a secure network
- We partner with PCI Pal, a leading provider of PCI DSS compliant solutions
- Protecting cardholder data
- Maintaining a vulnerability management programme
- Regularly monitoring and testing networks
- Implementing strong access control measures
- Maintaining a company-wide information security policy